Vendor Benefits and Opportunities
Vendor application bottom of page.
Hundreds of sustainability-minded attendees. Five hours of direct sales and marketing opportunities in the lobby of the Historic Palace Theater. All attendees will stroll by the vendor tables and many will be in the lobby during the event for the conversation.
Intentions of Event
To provide the public with an update on island sustainability. By bringing together kumu and experts inÂ sustainableÂ practices we hope to provide actionable insights.
This is a great opportunity to connect with your eco-friendly, conscious neighbors from around the island.
Providing your product or service at this event helps align your brand and corporate social responsibility goals with those of the public.
Setup will be in the lobby of Palace Theater. Please share your aloha and professionalism. Please be present at your tables and available to answer questions during the event.
We will provide a table and two chairs for each vendor/exhibitor. Space is limited as we’ll be having discussions in the lobby / vending area. We are promoting the event in newspapers, island calendars of events, targeted email lists, flyers, at at ticket outlets around the island. Â We’ll expand promotional efforts with an increase in sponsorships.
We expecting 2-300 attendees at the event.
- 12:00pm – Vendor setup (please keep the alley next to the building clear of vehicles)
- 1:00pm – Doors open to general public for educational workshops.
- 6:30pm – Sustainability Forum Ends – Closing Chant
- 7:00pm – Doors close to the public -load out time.
- April 15th – All vendor application must be submitted. Don’t wait this long. Nearly half the spots are already taken!Â Please submit app below.
- April 16th – Vendor application acceptance notices are emailed to address on file.
Vending Â and Exhibiting Categories
- Food / Beverage (for sale) – $80
- Retail Product or ServiceÂ (for sale)Â – $80
- Community Service / Outreach (non profit, ngo) (no sales) – $40
- Community Service / Outreach (for profit, gov)Â (no sales)Â – $50
Mahalo for being a part of our island’s sustainability efforts.
If there’s anything we can do to help or answer any questions, please call Brent at 896-7656.